<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Well, I went to NYC last weekend to look for an apartment, and I got beat down! I mean, it was 85 and humid, and David told me I didn't need to bring shorts. My brokers were cruel, every apartment had a fatal Shakesperean flaw, I didn't know the neighborhoods like I thought I did (they are so very fractal, down to the half block at least), and I looked at twenty apartments and walked a marathon and found nothing. Nothing. Hey, what is up with all the little dogs though? This dog miniaturization is getting out of hand...it seems to be roughly correlated with the shrinking of the i-Pod models as well. Eventually, you people are going to get dogs so small that you will lose them. You will misplace your dog. That will be a sad day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?