<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 25, 2005

Last night I had a very vivid dream for the first time in months. I was shopping at a type of open air market for hats and there was a scientist-type in a smock standing over an empty table. He had a machine to one side. I ask him what he's selling and he says - "Sun hats". Apparently, the machine can transport hats made out material from the surface of the sun, collected by some space probe and beamed direct to us. I didn't believe him. So he turned the machine on and it beeped and whirred and a hat just appears on the table. It looked like a woman's hat from the 20s, very ornate, and it was very beautiful. I was so surprised and excited. I felt the hat, and it felt a little bit...off...stiff in some unnatural way, just enough to make me believe that it was made out of some exotic substance. Sun stuff. But transformed so as to be safe to the touch. When he saw how happy I was, he made a few more hats appear, and I just stood there dumbfounded, trying to decide which sun hat to buy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?