<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

OK, let's run it down.
Last week I rained spam down on society like frogs.
Come the weekend, I went snowboarding at Stevens Pass and got my ass KICKED.
Yes sir, because I rented boots and they didn't fit right. And I was sore for three days.

OK, but enough complaining, I went to not one, but two parties afterwards, including one held in a basement, on the set of a local sitcom (public access) where we watched the first full episode of said sitcom, created by a number of crazy people who quit their jobs 6 months ago to make their dreams come true. Ah, youth.

Every night this week I'm in the studio...everybody wants to finish their album projects by Christmas.

And now, for a little fun at the expense of others:
Sports
Drugs



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?